Monday 29 June 2020

Starting AGAIN...

WELL

A LOT has happened peoples! Lets start from the start shall we?

Over this weekend, 41 and then 49 yesterday in Victoria have come down with coronavirus, or COVID-19. Which has brought on the second wave in Victoria. Where I live, restrictions haven't been eased as there haven't been any cases. But tomorrow is another state government meeting, so lets hope everything isn't shut again! THAT WAS ABSOLUTE TORTURE!!!

In happier news however, I have begun to plan and write my next book! I KEEPING IT A SECRET! ONLY ONE PERSON KNOWS THE ENDING AND HE WON'T TELL A SOUL. It is pretty cool though, and involves a road trip around Australia. It's written in first person as well, which is different to my usual. So wish me luck!!!

As always, I hope wherever you are you are doing fine! And remember, TURTLES ARE AMAZING!!!

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your opinion and messages here! Thank you! (:

Starting AGAIN...

WELL A LOT has happened peoples! Lets start from the start shall we? Over this weekend, 41 and then 49 yesterday in Victoria have come down ...