Sunday 21 June 2020

I DID IT!!!

GUESS WHAT! I FINISHED WRITING MY BOOK!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I still have to type the whole thing up, cos I wrote it longhand using pen and paper and 2 notebooks. YES, I am one of those people. Writing it though it took 316 pages, so I'm thinking the page count on the computer will reach at least 170 pages.

Hope you are all AMAZING, and let me know if you've ever finished writing a novel!

Talk soon!

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your opinion and messages here! Thank you! (:

Starting AGAIN...

WELL A LOT has happened peoples! Lets start from the start shall we? Over this weekend, 41 and then 49 yesterday in Victoria have come down ...